Sunday, September 11, 2016

dream train

September 11, 2016


I was going to a ceremony on a train with people in national costumes. My dress was rainbow colored panels really long skirt and it was made some odd fabric like you would use for a flag. I had a big DSLR camera and I wanted to take pictures of the old buildings with columns but not the modern house or farm. There was a man at the farm who was signing.  I was trying to change the lyrics to an Alan Sherman song so I could use it for storytime.   We got off the train but then back on when it began the rain the train was so tall we had to go up this zig zag stairwell that was like a fire escape. The train was like a double decker bus and you could sit up top in the open section. I sat all the way up front but I  couldn't see the engineer. We got to the ceremony and it had a huge double staircase and more people in fancy dress but also some people were naked. We drive past the ceremony and I woke up. 

2 comments: