Monday, March 16, 2020

inside outside upsidedown

Last night I dreamt my hands were covered in bees

I dreamt I was in prison with the students from my school and my job inside was working at a pharmacy or hospital, we spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to steal the drugs

I dreamt it was raining inside my office job and I had to sit at my desk under a golf umbrella

I dreamt I was in a game that was a mix of Farmville and World of Warcraft and you could kill people to steal their farms. I made a tree fall on a man while he was driving his tractor. also in the dream, I looked like Tom Cruise from the movie Far and Away.

I dreamt a drunk Superman was crawling down the sidewalk to the restaurant he owned now that he was retired. Inside there was a man who wanted to kill him but of course, Superman didn't care and insisted on eating a snack while the man threatened him. Superman dug around in the cooler eating pepperoni and other things until he fell asleep. He wasn't worried bout the mad man since no one could hurt him more than he'd already hurt himself.

I had to write a fashion blog.

I dreamt I left homemade cupcakes at the supermarket in some Tupperware and when I came back no one had eaten any so I just took them home again

I dreamt I was driving with my seat fully reclined and I navigated based on what I could see from the sunroof

I dreamt I was trying to make falafel and the kitchen was full of dogs I had never met before, also I couldn't find the feta cheese. And I couldn't find a place to lock up my bike and two men were barbecuing on my lawn.

Last night I dreamt about great horn owls, taking my dog to the vet, and a house with many garages that were hidden by transforming doors.

I also dropped the knob came off my windshield wipers and they ran perpetually

My dreams last night involved a lot of running, stairs, lockers, lock and clocks.

I dreamt I visited a high school and for some reason, I lied to them and told them that my high school was older than I wanted to tour of their high school. They were big holes in the walls but instead of going into the classrooms they were just big open spaces like black holes.

I know you aren’t supposed to interrupt a funeral procession that’s on the road but last night I dreamt I interrupted graduation. Fortunately, no one was hurt and it turns out I know how to drive my car up steps

2 comments: