Friday, May 5, 2017

All Together Strange

May 5, 2017

I had a very strange overlapping sort of dream that kept coming back to the same house.  In part of the dream I had to change clothes but one of the bathrooms was in use and one of the bedrooms had a big puddle on the floor.  I found a bathroom to use in the house where there was a bridal salon attached but then the toilet broke and they blamed me when I all I did was put on a new outfit.  Then I went to work and we were hosting a viewing for someone who had died. We were running it like a party and I had a guest list.  The urn was on the front desk and it was huge, nearly two feet tall.  People came to the funeral with their dogs but then the dogs all got away so we had to find them. While chasing dogs I ran by the house from before and also out on the bike path.  I saw people trying to catch an injured cat and it turned out one of the dogs I had caught was really friendly.  Since the cat was badly hurt we imagined the cat would come out and lay down with the sweet dog just to get some rest. After all this I dreampt I took a nap but people kept coming upstairs to ask me things. Sometimes when I woke up I was in the dream house and others I was in my own house.  I didn't really wake up though I dreampt waking up too.  Later watched Big Bang Theory but the girl characters revealed that they had spies all over town who they could call to check in on the boys and they used them to get the boys to do the what they wanted like come home in time for dinner. Somewhere in the middle I dreampt I was a student at a Japanese high school and we had to go upstairs but each grade was on one floor.  This was labeled but not in a way that made sense to me.  After the meeting which was more like a business meeting we got to go home early but I couldn't figure out where the ground floor was. 

1 comment: