Tuesday, March 14, 2017

You sank my battleship

March 14, 2017

I dreampt I went on vacation and we had to stop and pick up a friend who was a guy but when we got the theme park all the people in the car were girls.  It was a movie theme park so maybe Disney.  We took a tour but then we started to wander around.  We found a lagoon outside just off the basement and in the lagoon was a tethered submarine.  It wasn't clear why it was tethered to the bottom of the pond when they could just turn it off.  The Sub would occasionally move and sink.  There was a lady nearby at a standing desk like when you get seated at a restaurant.  She saw us go down to the water on the ramp but didn't say anything right away. Then she asked if were on the tour and we told her yes so that seemed ok.  Three of my friends climbed out on the submarine.  IT started to move. I really felt the sub was alive somehow and I didn't climb out on the sub.  When the submarine moved I was really glad I didn't go in the water because despite the tether I was still scared of it. 

1 comment: