Friday, March 10, 2017

Change Up

March 10, 2017

I don't know why but we were at this deserted mall and we broke into a store that sold makeup and costumes.  At first the store was really small the the longer I dreampt the bigger the store got.  As we searched for things more people began to arrive.  By now the store was the size of a roller rink.  We were all dancing in a circle and the announcer would call out a theme like a decade and we would run to the back room and find new costumes to where because yes at this point everyone was in costume.  I had this crazy white outfit with huge pants and pockets.  You had to run back out and join the circle all while dancing.  I think maybe you would win something but then we would do another round and start all over. I met a girl with a unique name and she said her mom had a twin that was her uncle, which is odd cause that is out it works. But her name was her mom's name and I knew someone with that name.  Now I can't recall what the name was but it felt really important at the time like were about to figure that we distantly knew each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment