Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Crossed Paths

September 13, 2017

I dreampt about a My Little Pony Theme Park.  It wasn't its own park but part of another park like how Harry Potter is part of Universal. At first I thought the castles were inflatable; turns out it was real. I know I got confused because the pony characters seemed to be real ponies but the male ponies were men in costumes. 

I dreampt I was at a science camp and get to sleep in the dorms and then run around campus doing different challenges and experiments. (it sounds a lot like science olympiad but I know the campus wasn't OSU as it was in real life so I don't know where we were) We video taped lots of things. I went back to the dorm and at one point I was taking a shower and a youtube vloggers was in my bathroom.  I took the video home to show my parents.  Many confusing things occurred such as my father still being alive and my mom wearing high heals with this crazy poncho dress.  I was also at the house to take care of my sisters dogs but she showed up in the dream to take care of them too so I don't know what was going on. 

Then I was at work and I met a lady with no head, she had a monitor on her shoulders that sometimes showed an image of me talking like it was being recorded and when she spoke it showed a picture of what she might have looked like.  She looked like a cat!  I took the woman's head/tv and drove away.  As the drove the road changed a lot.  I missed the turn home and went to the freeway but it suddenly became narrow and I realized it was the sidewalk.  i drove by a lake and it was a long drop to the water.  The water was dark and looked very cold.  I barely got the van around the sharp corners.  Then I drove through a fall festival that might have been part of homecoming. I don't remember leaving my car, I feel that i drove on these covered paths instead.  As I got back the car a lady with her husband (a couple I know from the fair at new boston) asked me about the crock pot I was lugging around and the man told me the soup wouldn't be ready for dinner that night so I went back to the car and woke up. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you remember all of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dreams the night before were really wild too but I couldn't seem to hang on to those.

      Delete