Monday, August 14, 2017

Closer to danger, further from harm

August 14, 2017

I dreampt I was sleeping and that I couldn't wake up.  I knew I had to wake up because we lived in a haunted house and the presence in the basement was trying to keep me.  I kept telling myself to wake up but my mouth wouldn't move and the person in bed with me could not hear me.  I had an out of body experience where I could see me frozen in sleep.  I did finally wake up or was awakened and the other person didn't realize that I had been in danger at all.  We got up and I realized that the front porch lights didn't work, you could flip them on but they made a strange sound. Oddly the sound they made was like a whirr with the a clacking and it was like these noise makers we had outside to scare away the spirits or maybe just to warn that they were coming. I think we had some sort of sprinkler system that was also meant to keep spirits off the property. I knew not to go outside to change the lights at night time.  I knew I could only go outside during the day and then only then with someone to watch my back. Outside was full of spirits who both wanted us and feared our house at the same time.  The spirits wanted us to leave the house so they could have the thing in the basement.  We had to stay in the house to keep the thing safely away in the basement even though we were very scared of it and it could easily pull any one of is into a coma which was certain death. A spirit boy came to the house and asked for something we didn't have.  Someone at the house told me you have to give them just the right thing so they don't get angry but also so they don't come back.  I have him the bottoms of some green onions but I was told to tell the boy they were rampions. We went to the basement to get light bulbs, we had a tiny wooden shaft that was like an elevator but really small enough to be a dumb waiter and at times it felt like it would stop or that it would go too far down to be in the house anymore, lower like way down in the dirt where the presence was. 

1 comment:

  1. Gracious! I'm glad I'm not participating in any of this.

    ReplyDelete