Thursday, September 14, 2017

Synopsis

September 14, 2017

I had an apartment on the second floor and a lady came to visit because I had been watching her dog. I never saw the dog in the dream.  The Lady was counting money and looking at a check and finally said she didn't make enough at the job she was at, the reason for me to watch her dog, so she couldn't pay me. I thought we were friends so I tried to hug her and say 'its ok' but she stiffened and wouldn't let me.  As she left, not with the dog that i ever saw, I stupidly said I could help her again if she needed.  

Later in the same apartment there was a terrible storm. Now my apartment seemed to be on the ground floor overlooking some farm fields.  The apartment had a picture window that I had totally uncovered.  I saw a giant rainbow.  I was supposed to go to the fire station with someone for work but because of the rain we couldn't go. Between my apartment and the field was a bike path that I followed and it went through the fields until a wall of corn blocked the path.  Or it had until someone cut some of the corn down and the path continued.  Next to the path had been a tiny museum about death it looked like one of those See Rock City birdhouses or a free little library. Someone stole the museum and I saw them on trial later on because they had it outdoors on a wooden platform. I noticed that one of the two men had a cup of coffee in his pocket that never seems to spill or burn him. I don't know if they gave the museum back or if they were found guilty. I also also a woman with a very large bosom and older style clothing with a corset that really hoisted up her breasts and she was drinking at an outdoor bar. She was getting sloppy drunk and eating a lot and she she was becoming more and more undone by the alcohol it also seemed like her clothing was loosening.  She told the man at the bar who didn't like her that her name was AnnaBeth which is weird since early in the dream I was at a mall or craft fair and I met a child named AnnaBeth. I had the feeling I was seeing characters from a story and the parts I was seeing were key images in their development but since I didn't have the whole story I really had no idea what was going on. 

I know part of the dream had some thing to do with bbq sauce and a family get together.  Also I left work early because I wanted to go take a shower.

2 comments: