Thursday, October 5, 2017

Adult Swim

October 5, 2017

I dreampt I was at work and a girl asked me to watch her black horse but instead I left my job and rode the horse to the fair.  It was raining and I didn't have shoes.  I helped people clean up and then as people stood around and talked I hugged a man that I thought was my grandfather.  He was so much taller than me that when I put my arms about his waist my head fit under his arm so he could shield me from the rain.

I dreampt we were on vacation and we drove to the beach.  There was a tsunami and I kept being pulled further and further out to sea.  I thought of learning to body surf and how you feel the undertow almost before you see the wave.  A boat came to rescue us but the waves were so high that they came over the deck and we had to hang on the railing. I think I was washed overboard.  I remember rising and falling with the waves and having my back to the shore.  We were rescued and taken to a shelter with ice cream. They had three flavors of ice cream and bowls, cones and waffles bowls .  We didn't want to eat the ice cream because it wasn't soft serve so we couldn't make fun swirls on our ice cream cones.

Later at the shelter I saw a woman and her friend beat a man to death but I took his watch before they could and swore to use it as evidence. I told them they could have the watch but I would only trade for something the woman couldn't bare to be parted from.  She cried a lot but I don't know what she decided. 

1 comment: