Thursday, October 12, 2017

Walk the Earth

October 12, 2017

I had bought a house that was very open and airy.  It had a lush backyard  and I think I bought the property because I saw hummingbirds on the open house tour.The pipes around the base of the bathroom sink were surrounded by vines and branches so I got a trimmers to cut the plants away.  Somehow the trimmers cut the pipe too and the water began to leak.  I used the shutoff but still was water.  I had to leave and hoped it would be ok. I never figured out how the vines got into the bathroom or dealt with the idea of them coming back.  I think they were just growing out of the floor. 

I was going to a family dinner.  I knew it was at 2pm and I was supposed to bring a candle.  Since I didn't have the candle I decided to stop at home and get one. I remember that I was wearing overalls at this point.  Instead of going home we went to a history fair and stayed all night and into the morning.  Just to be strange the fair which is only period appropriate things also had at least three carnival rides. It seemed as though they were assembling the fair as it was also open so tents were popping up out of the ground as walked (honestly it was kind of like the opening to Game of Thrones).  A friend was at the native village and they were doing a ceremony to prepare her for battle.  She was doing this in preparation for a race.  There was a lot of singing from inside the tent but I wasn't invited in so I couldn't see what was going on.  I could hear my friend singing which made me think she had participated in the ceremony before. There was a lot of smoke.  Eventually she came out of the tent in a very bare outfit and walked to her right since the tent was at the end of the row and headed into an empty field. As she walked I saw that it was night time and foggy.  The fog parted and I saw her walk between the pillar of Stonehenge and disappear.  We were at the fair for a long time, enough that we had to sleep for awhile. When I slept I knew I was at my parent's house.  I could sort of peek and see my room.  As soon as I woke up I knew I was back at the fair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment