Saturday, March 31, 2018

All Eyes

March 27, 2018

I dreampt that my neighbor could see into my house.  They were looking in my bedroom window.  When I was dreaming they told me to wake up and see that I was being watched and when I woke up there was a rifle laser light on me.  I could see the light from the gun in the neighbor's window but nothing else.   I don't know how they were able to see me since it was dark and their window seemed to be covered. In the dream I feel asleep and woke up many times know that I was watched.  I don't know why I didn't cover the window or sleep in another room. For some reason I thought it would help if I slept with my back to the window, as if i could not be shot that way.

 I went for a drive in a car called a Oldsmobile Eclipse, it has been a huge car like a Cutlass Supreme but the top had been removed with a chain saw.  We drove around and ate a strangely soft gel candy that other little candies pressed inside. 

I dreampt about a young actress who went to a film set and she fell asleep with her top off and they just kept filming and didn't tell her about when she woke up.

I was in a school teaching kids all about smoothies but it seemed like the whole class was going wrong.  I didn't have pants on so  I wrapped a towel around my waist.  I was supposed to initial some stickers so the kids got credit for the class but  i didn't have time so I asked them to ask my boss to do it and a they couldn't find my boss even though I could see her while teaching the class.  I found my blender in the bathroom sink and it was still dirty but I used it anyway.  I had to get ingredients but when I came back t here was food in the blender that I didn't think the kids would like and that I don't eat either. I had a student come up for a sample and I could see that the smoothie was really lumpy and gross with big pieces of broccoli in it.  I woke up before either of us got to try it.


1 comment: