Thursday, March 21, 2024

What's in the box?

I dreampt I was driving to a friend's house but I didn't have my GPS on so I drove through a farm field where I was chased by a cougar. Later I found out my friend and I were flying overseas but I hadn't packed. 

I dreampt people were squatting outside at my parent's house. i think they were using the internet.  we kept making them leave but they kept coming back.  Also, my dad was buying sod in these big white boxes and then hiding the empty boxes under the back porch which was really the deck at my house. 

I had a terrible dream I was in a class where the final was to compose a song with lyrics and then sing it in front of the class and it had to be at least a minute and a half long. It was absolutely terrifying but I did wake up before I had to sing.

I dreampt I inherited a furnished apartment in New York City. I think other families inherited similar units nearby in the buildings; some even on the same floor.  The area seemed very posh but the apartment was full of so much furniture and since I got the place from a family remember it was hard to get rid of anything because of the memories.  I found stashes of light bulbs and night lights all over the home. I took down all the heavy curtains and blinds so I could see the view of the city; after people protested I just yelled "it's not like I'm getting dressed out here."  People kept asking me if I played tennis and there was a huge organizer for tennis in the middle of the floor.  It was a tall black lattice structure that would hold all my rackets and clothing.  My uncle who put it together was going to show me how to take it apart and was helping me to tip it over when the dream ended. 

I dreampt I had to get to the university but navigating a roundabout that was over a set of train tracks. 

I dreamt I was at the library again and I had to plan summer reading.  Also, I was working with family at the desk.  I had to do a presentation but I only had shorts and sneakers to wear for it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment