Sunday, September 4, 2016

reruns

September 4, 2016

I dreamt I was watching a tv show that was a mix of Supernatural and Stranger Things.  They dressed Sam up like a scarecrow decoration and left him in a wagon and there was the scene with Barbara in the pool from Stranger Things. Only it was a girl with long hair and she was already dead because she was jumped by mean girls in the bathroom and they gave her an IV bag of something thick like pudding but somehow it dehydrated her until she died.  After that they threw her in the pool. It was hard to tell if it was still a show or if I was there too but I wasn't scared so I am guessing it was still tv.  

Then I dreamt I was designing a Harry Potter Teen program for the library and I invited a teacher called Professor Lambic, ironically my favorite Belgian beer.  We were going to make edibles wants and I was told that someone had been to a program where thats the only part the teens would do and nothing else.

Also mom had this giant contraption in the garage that used those ramp you drive a car up on so can work in it. The whole maze was made of metal from swing set slides and other random things. I don't recall what the device did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment