Monday, February 20, 2017

Cold Meds

February 20, 2017

I dreamt I hired a neighborhood boy to drive me around but one day while I was in the backseat he got out and sprayed the car with a really big water gun and I got wet. It was a little confusing since sometimes the car had windows but other times the car was a convertible with the top down. I couldn't go to work like that so I got really angry. The boy wouldn't drive me back to my house so he drove back to his house and he said his big sister was going to drive me. She was really mad at me and tried to explain that her little brother had been sick and somehow this explained his bad behavior. Then she drove me to an outdoor market and she was gong to just leave me there but she then chose to go shopping. I realized I didn't have any money or my phone. She let me use her cell phone but it was like an old Nokia and I had to type everything which seemed really hard in the dream. Also I couldn't remember anybody's phone numbers. I asked if I could call Uber and people at the shops for like you should try this new app it's just called Grr. Eventually my mom and her friend pick me up and drove me home what's weird is I spent most of the dream worried about having not walked Hubble and also that I was going to be late to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment