Monday, January 30, 2017

Upgrades

January 30th, 2017

I dreampt that people had little aliens in them like the Arquilian from the movie Men in Black.  Only in the movie the alien was in a robot and in my dream they were inside of people.  You had to cover your hair with conditioner and then stick your head to the operating table before they could start. Also they just had one doctor but lots of people who needed aliens to be implanted so the tables were in a circle and the doctor just ran around a lot. 

I dreampt my grandparents house had a toilet in the shower so you could use the shower faucet as the sink or you could use the toilet but you had to climb into the shower stall for any of it. I wanted to use the toilet but the water was on. Instead of knobs to adjust the water you had to push these buttons but they weren't labeled.  You had to push the buttons in a certain order to have different combinations of the taps on

No comments:

Post a Comment