Thursday, December 22, 2016

Late for dinner

December 22nd, 2016

I dreampt I was having friends over for dinner.  I was making mac and cheese but i had it in the drawer under the oven where the pans go so I don't know how it was getting cooked.   I found a hair in the dish so I went upstairs to sleep but a friend was in my bed watching tv. Somehow that day I ruined two pairs of shorts or really it was the same pair of shorts but I ruined them twice.  I think the inside of the house was the house I am in now but the outside of the house was decorated with large glass blocks that were hollow and each one had a miniature garden inside. 

I also dreampt I was hosting anime club at the library and my teens pretended to be cats and tore down all the paper streamers the room was decorated with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment