Thursday, January 18, 2018

What was all that

I was driving the bookmobile and when I got to a school and stopped I discovered that my new intern was the still college age girl I had known in college.  I haven't seen her since we graduated but somehow only I had aged.  

At the school I went inside to use the restroom but once I sat down I realized that I was in the men's room.  I didn't know how to leave without anyone seems my mistake so I just sat there for ages.  The commodes were separated by curtains instead of walls and I could see the men using the bathroom and I think they could see me but no one said anything. 

Still at the school we saw a room that was supposed to be a fun house but I didn't go in I just watched from the doorway. At the other woman followed the maze she seemed to  get disoriented and I worried she could not find her way back despite the rooms tiny size.  I cannot explain why I was near hysterics over this.  I felt the woman could not come back and as they walked into the house they were not just physical but mentally further and further from.  I kept yelling at her to come back. I told her to turn around and follow certain electrical cables.  I felt if i went in the room i would be lost too,  I told her to grab a certain colored cable and not to let go but let it lead her back to the doorway where I was sure the spell would let go. I don't know how it all ended, I woke up feeling anguished and panicked.

I dreampt I was walking my dog along the beach and he found a seaweed covered hole like the one in Star Wars the Last Jedi and he jumped in and I woke up before I could do anything about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment