Monday, October 3, 2016

Books and Birthdays

10/3/16

I wrote a book and while I was riding on a bus I showed another woman.  I fell asleep and when I woke up she had taken my book but no one would help me look for it since no one has seen it.  The next day at work an advanced readers copy of my book arrived by it didn't have my name on it and it was from a totally different publisher.

I threw a birthday party for one of my storytime kids though I didn't know the kid or even recognize the name.  We had cake but not much else. The party was at a family members house but you had to get there through a museum.  There was a baby outside on the front porch that we fed strawberries but when my friends drove over with a book we fed only certain letters to the baby. We never did sing happy birthday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment