Saturday, October 29, 2016

Down the Rabid Hole

October 29, 2016

I was on vacation with my family in another  country.  We ate at a theme restaurant and visited a historical site built in the same time person.  Not the Ren fest but that idea.  They were doing a laser show with many colors and they had to aim the lasers through these holes in a portrait to make a really big portrait on the side of a building.  the man in the picture had a big black ring around his eye and so did one of them men aiming the lasers.  This was a big political statement.  We were going to stay and pretend like it was no big deal and we had to leave because it was raining.  The guys said it would take a long time to get all the lasers up to finish the picture anyway. We had to hide out in a monastery and some of my family had to use scuba gear to go down a hole filled with water to retrieve an ancient book.  I didn't want to go and i stayed but they wanted to kick me out so they asked me a lot of questions.  The guy was from the North but he asked me where i was from and I said the North because I didn't know what else to say.  I told him the book wasn't translated properly but this is something I got from watching Stargate SG1.  I told him the book wasn't lost it was made lost by those that wanted to hide it. at the end of the day i realized my family used the scuba gear to escape.  after i was interrogated they told me i could leave but i didn't know where to go but i knew it was alone and they thought i had the book they wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment