Friday, October 14, 2016

Found and Lost

October 14, 2016

I dreampt I went for a run with my dog on the bike path and we ended up in the next town but somehow we also got lost.  I saw people working outside and they said I could come in and use the phone. In their office I found a car like my dad's only it was a convertible and they said they were fixing it up for me.  One of the mechanics was a girl I knew in high school.

I dreampt I was watching and also in the show Stranger Things.  My little brother went missing when he went outside and I was too scared to watch the show but I also I knew I had to find my brother.  We went to the police station for help and the office was full of horses and a tiny donkey.  Everything took place at night.  I remember my brother had blonde curly hair but I never saw his face. In my dream we had a land line phone too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment