Friday, June 23, 2017

Puzzle Pieces

June 23, 2017

Last night was a lot of little bits.  I dreampt the library started to run a snow cone shop and it was a mess.  The ice maker was under the fridge and no one put water in it and the signs didn't make sense and no one had a menu.  Basically it was me not making people the drinks they wanted or handing them cups was sugar water.  

I dreampt a friend and I were refugees but in our country.  There had some a cataclysm so we couldn't just go home. I felt like we weren't that far from where we usually lived but we lived in this tiny apartment that I think was one room and a bathroom but it didn't have water or electricity.  Sometimes we got care packages from planes.  It was a strange experience because I think the apartment was from social services and i had never thought about how small the houses were but now that i was in one I didn't like it. 

I have a very common dream that repeats where I am in a school but I cannot find my classroom and the building is just enormous. At one point I looked down the stairwell and it was like the flyer throwing scene from 10 Things I Hate About You where the building just seemed to get bigger and bigger.  

No comments:

Post a Comment