Sunday, June 25, 2017

Nothing good

June 25, 2017

I dreampt my friends had a little bridge that was mostly made of 2x4s.  It wasn't very big and underneath instead of water there was straw.  I set the straw on fire which burned the bridge. I didn't stay to see how much damage was done. As soon as the straw caught fire I pulled up my hood and started walking downhill away from their house.  As I walked it got really dark but no matter where I went in the woods I could hear my friends talking about the bridge saying they couldn't get mad at the fire because it was natural like a storm.

I dreampt I packed clothes for work because I wanted to drive in my flip flops but when I got to work I realized I hadn't actually packed any other shoes. 

I dreampt my friend from another department who was now the security guard and she had a gun. 

I dreampt I went to a business but it was closed so I walked back to my car and as I did I got really sleepy and disoriented.  Eventually I began to crawl to my car and I kept narrowing missing things I didn't want to touch on the ground like poop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment