Tuesday, February 6, 2018

I'm going to shave my head

Update 3/7/18 - Thank you to everyone who has donated so far, I have raised 2,395$ with your support.

1/13/18

Howdy
I always joke about shaving my head but now I am finally going through with it. Yup, March 23rd, 2018 I’m shaving my head with the St. Baldrick’s Foundation to raise money and fund cures for kids with cancer. Join me in raising awareness and money for childhood cancer research.

Every two minutes, a child is diagnosed with cancer – that’s 300,000 kids every year. St. Baldrick’s exists to find cures for these brave kids. By raising money and shaving my head, we are helping to fund the most-promising childhood cancer research in the world.


My hair will be donated to Wigs for Kids. Wigs for Kids has been providing Hair Replacement Systems and support for children who have lost their hair due  medical issues at no cost to children or their families.

Please help support this cause and my efforts to educate about childhood cancer with your donation to St. Baldrick's today. 




Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment